http://www.screenevents.co.uk/IR09_PostEvent/pdf/MCRBrochure%2028.09.pdfRoyal Mail, Digital Proceedings Sponsor for the InternetRetailing conference in the UK, has published this gem of information entitled:Royal Mails 2009 home shopping and multi-channel retailing trends report. Download
- It's interesting to note that 48% OF UK shoppers buy from sites abroad.
- 67% of buyers cite security concerns when buying unknown brands or using unknown sites.
- There is also an ongoing trend that buying online means bargains are to be had.
- 63% of shoppers used online catalogues to inform or buy from
- 4% of 16-34 year olds use just bricks and mortar stores to buy goods and services compared to 27% over 55 years old
- Some buyers would consider buying carbon offsets for the convenience of online shopping ... and many more gems. Have a peak at the document by clicking on the image below.
Blogged with the Flock Browser