Friday 26 March 2010

My experiences of using the Google Analytics Intelligence feature to review SEO and Pay Per Click > Smart Insights Digital Marketing



Google Analytics Intelligence is a useful new feature introduced in the October 2009 Google Analytics update which looked helpful to combat the “information overload” from web analytics through alerts intended to “provide automatic alerts of significant changes in the data patterns of your site metrics and dimensions over daily, weekly and monthly periods”.While many blogs commented on the launch, I haven’t seen much since on how to use it in practice, so I wanted to write this tutorial to show it can be used in practice. I would like to know what others think / how they have used it
My experiences of using the Google Analytics Intelligence feature to review SEO and Pay Per Click > Smart Insights Digital Marketing
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment